Pisgah Road, Virginia
Rockaway Beach, Oregon
A fishing guide, hunter and full-time funhog, Kate follows the seasons the same way she chases fish—with constant motion. Along with her partner Justin and their yellow lab Kada, Kate migrates with the seasons, spending the summer guiding in Bristol Bay and fall and winter fishing in the Pacific Northwest. In spring, she heads to the warmth of Southern Baja before happily repeating her journey all over again.
- Fly Fishing Guide in Alaska and Oregon
- Founder and co-owner of Frigate Adventure Travel
- Works with Save Bristol Bay, to close the door on the Pebble Mine initiative in the Bristol Bay headwaters, Alaska
- Supporter of Project Healing Waters, Trout Unlimited’s North Coast Oregon Chapter and Blueback Chapter, Wild Steelhead Coalition and Native Fish Society
- Member of Rockaway Beach Citizens for Watershed Protection