Chloë is an elite multi-sport athlete with over two decades of experience competing on an international platform. Passionate about mountain endurance sports, Chloë competes in ultra running and mountain biking events and is an accomplished ski mountaineer. In her free time, she loves skinning up mountains and skiing fresh powder. Chloë established the Chamonix Mountain Endurance Academy where she offers a wide range of programs that put to use her skills as a consultant and educator in sports rehabilitation and human performance. Sharing her passion, experience and knowledge is an integral part of Chloe’s daily routine.
- Completed five Marathons des Sables, Morocco, a 220-kilometer, seven-day stage race through the Sahara Desert in Morocco
- Top Five Finish in Marathon de Sables
- 1999 World Champion in 24 Hours of Solo Mountain Biking
- First woman to complete the Iditabike Extreme, a 350-mile unsupported winter mountain bike race on the Iditarod Trail in Alaska
- Multiple finishes and top woman finisher in the Iditarod Ultra Sports, Alaska, a 160km and 560km winter mountain bike race
- First-place finish in the 180km Raid Delta i Ports, Spain
- Second-place finish in the 220km Raid des Trolls, Norway